3 Graduating Flow Blue & Copper Lustre Relief Moulded Jugs
• Maker Unknown – probably Staffordshire
• Pattern Unknown – either pattern number or painter’s number on each jug 110
• Textured patterning under the glaze around the tops – Grape Leaf & Bunches of Grapes moulded around the top rim also, scallop patterning around the waist each filled with solid light blue – top of each handle there is a bunch of grapes – on the middle and small jug there is an impressed S
• Date c1880
• Sizes Approx :-
• Largest jug is 8 inches high and 5 ½ inches across including the handle
• Middle jug is a fraction over 7 inches high and 5 inches across including the handle
• Smallest Jug is 6 ¼ inches high and 4 ½ inches across including handle
• Condition There is a fine hair line across the centre of the handle on the middle jug
• General crazing over all 3 jugs which comes with age and wear and a little glaze wear on the handles of the largest and middle jug
• A really striking set of jugs
• Although they are a great set I might be persuaded to split them 🙂
• Please check the photographs and ask any questions.
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.