Beautiful Flow Blue Copper Lustre “Harebell” Jug
• Item:-Beautiful Flow Blue Copper Lustre “Harebell” Jug
• Maker:-The Ynysmeudwy Pottery – Wales
• Pattern:- “Harebells” This would be a given name and not a factory name
• Date:- c1845-1877
• Size:- 6 ¾ inches to the highest point on the jug 5 ½ inches from lip to handle inclusive inches high
• Weight:- 424g
• Condition:- Lovely condition .- there are feint craze lines on the handle – but I do not think these are hairline – just crazing in the glaze – the copper lustre is very bright and not worn and highlights the flow blue beautifully
• The Ynysmeudwy Pottery – part of the South Wales Potteries
• Please email or message me with any queries.
• Happy to combine shipping if it is safe to do so
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.