Blue Ground & Polychrome Transferware Razor / Toothbrush Box
• Maker Unknown – Crown Backstamp possibly Francis Morley & Co.
• Pattern Name unknown pattern number 289 with a single 4 on it’s own
• Date Late 1800’s
• Sizes Approx. 8 ¼ inches in length
• Weight 436gr
• Condition A little wear to the gilding – small chip on the inside of the cover
• Please check the photographs and ask any questions.
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal.