Burgundy / Cerise Ground Colour Pitcher / Jug
- Beautiful Burgundy & Cream Pitcher
- Maker :- Unknown – possible J Ridgway
- Pattern :- Unknown but does have a very feint pattern number
- Date :- c 1845
- Weight :- 510g
- Sizes :- 8inches high and 5 ¾ inches across from lip to handle inclusive
- Condition :- Very nice condition a little wear to the gold around the rim. It has a hairline across one side of the handle base.
- This is a syrup pitcher shape but it has never had a rim and cover
- This is from my own collection ( need the space lol)
- Please check the photographs and ask any questions.
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.