Flow Blue – Copeland & Garret – 1845 – Military Issue
£48.00 ( approximately $68 USD)
• Maker Copeland & Garrett
• Pattern No pattern name but a number 7158
• Printed in colour ‘Royal Saxon Blue’
• Date c1845
• Sizes Approx :- 12 x 9 and about 1 ¾ inches deep
• Weight :- 850gr
• Condition There is a little wear to the gilding but no damage or restoration
• This piece has a broad arrow underglaze on the back stamp – For those who collect or study the militaria of Britain and its Commonwealth nations this is one mark that is recognize, and links items to the British Empire…the ‘Broad Arrow’ was used to indicate that the piece was Government Issue – this piece because of the quality would have been part of a set that was possibly used in the Officers Mess or for Special Occasion
• Please check the photographs and ask any questions.
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal.