Flow Blue Floral Jardiniere – Losol Ware
£38.00 ( approximately $54 USD)
• Item:-Flow Blue Floral Jardiniere – Losol Ware
• Maker:-Losol Ware – Keeling & Co.
• Pattern:- No pattern name – Looks to be a variation of the Cavendish Pattern with a variety of garden flowers from Tulips to Chrysanthemums along with the Cabbage Rose of Cavendish
• Date:- c1912
• Size:- 7 ½ inches high – opening is 8inches
• Weight:- 1720g
• Condition:- Lovely condition .- no cracks or chips
• Losol Ware is the trade name introduced by Keeling & Co. in 1912 – when a wide range of items and patterns were introduced for the art deco period
• This would look stunning with a beautiful plant to enhance it
• Although I have used flow blue in the heading because of the way the pattern and ground colours are it is hard to define but it would sit well in any setting
• Please email or message me with any queries.
• Happy to combine shipping if it is safe to do so
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.