Flow Blue & Gold Art Nouveau Pattern Teapot
Flow Blue Art Nouveau Patterned Teapot
- Maker :- Possibly Burgess & Leigh (unmarked)
- Pattern :- Unknown art nouveau design – floral
- Date :- c 1900
- Weight :- 706g
- Sizes :- 7 inches to the finial of the cover and 9 inches from spout to handle inclusive.
- Condition :- There is a chip on the underside of the spout – if you could not live with it I feel sure it would be an easy fix. No other damage or restoration.
- Stunning teapot with so much gold and little dots of red forming the stamen of the flowers makes this piece really stand out.
- Price with the damage in mind.
- Please check out all the photographs and ask any questions.
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.