Flow Blue – Unusual Shaped Jug – Lily
£38.00 ( approximately $54 USD)
- Item:- Unusual Shaped Flow Blue Jug – Lily –
- Maker:- Blackhurst & Tunnicliff
- Pattern:- Lily
- Date:- c1879
- Size:- 8 ¼ inches to the top of the handle
- Weight:- 936g
- Condition:- There are some problems with this item but it is such a nice shape and colour I thought it worth offering it, There is a hairline across the base of the handle, wear of the glaze in some places around the spout rim a small glazer wear on the front seam – and one small glaze wear on the thumb rest of the handle – all sounds worse than what it actually is
- Comments:- An unusual bell shape with good flow blue colouring – this pattern is mainly found in Mulberry so makes it a little special to find it in flow blue – the piece is shown in Ellen Hill’s Mulberry Ironstone Flow Blue’s beat kept little secret.
- Looking at more than one piece then let’s have a conversation
- Happy to combine postage when it is safe to do so and it can sometimes be cheaper
- Blackhurst & Tunnicliffe, Hadderidge Pottery, Burslem. Staffordshire Potteries c1879
- Formerly Heat & Blackhurst
- Subsequently Blackhurst & Bourne.
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.