Green & Gold Perfume Bottle
• Green & Gold Perfume Bottle
• Item:- Perfume / Scent Bottle & Stopper
• Sizes:- 6 ½ inches high
• Maker:- Unknown – possibly French
• Pattern:- Green Ground Panels with a Gold pattern
• Date:- 1890/1900
• Weight:- 402g
• Condition:- No chips or cracks the gold patterning has some wear – mainly on the top of the stopper and around the neck.
• Comments:- This is a nice piece to add to a collection the Green fits in nicely with Flow Blue they do not come on the market very often –
- Looking at more than one piece, then let’s have a conversation
- Happy to combine postage when it is safe to do so and it can sometimes be cheaper with a larger box as the cost on larger boxes over 2 kg is on size as opposed to weight
• Please check the photographs and if you have any queries then please do not hesitate to email me – I will try to respond within 24 hours
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.