Orange Ground and Polychrome Small Syrup Pitcher
- Maker :- Pos. Wm. Brownfield
- Pattern :- Palm Tree – Oriental design
- Date :- c 1860
- Sizes Approx. 5¼ inches to the rim and 4 ½ inches across from lip to handle
- Weight :- 264g
- Condition:- There is a fine hairline ¾ inch in length – seen on the inside of the jug, fine crazing and light staining from use over the years
- Please check the photographs and ask any questions.
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal.