Pair of Tall Vases Blue & Gold – with some restoration
- Nice pair of Tall Blue & Gold Vases
- Maker :- Unknown
- Pattern :- – Similar to Snow Flower
- Date :- c1900
- Weight :- 1300g
- Size :- 13 ½ inches tall and 7 ½ inches across the handles
- Condition :- They have been restored on the rims – think it might have been glaze chips – I cannot make out restoration on the inside and it was only the colour of the gold that made me realise they had been repaired – they are a good looking pair of vases and might have gone either side of a clock. – Priced according to restoration
- Will display nicely – They have the look of flow blue but may have been sprayed as opposed to kiln fired glaze flow blue but they will sit nicely with any collection.
- Please check the photographs and ask any questions.
|50 × 43 × 22 cm
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.