Pair of Tapered Cavendish Vases 7 ¼ inches high – Flow Blue
- Maker :- Keeling & Co. Losol Ware
- Pattern :- Cavendish
- Date :- c1912
- Weight :- 756g
- Sizes :- 7 ¼ inches to the high, base is 3 inches across, top is 2 inches across.
- Condition :- Small glaze chip on the underside rim of 1 vase measures about ¼ inch at widest point,because of where the chip is it does not detract from the overall look of the pair
- Good colour and nice size for use or display
- Please check out all the photographs and ask any questions.
• Comments:- Beautiful Cabbage Rose pattern, These round sets are hard to come by – more commonly found are the panelled set
• Losol Ware is the trade name introduced by Keeling & Co. in 1912 – when a wide range of items and patterns were introduced for the art deco period
• Please check the rest of my listings for more pieces in this lovely pattern –
• Want more than one piece then let’s have a conversation
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.