Pair of Tapered Cavendish Vases 7 ¼ inches high – Flow Blue
£55.00 ( approximately $78 USD)
- Maker :- Keeling & Co. Losol Ware
- Pattern :- Cavendish
- Date :- c1912
- Weight :- 756g
- Sizes :- 7 ¼ inches to the high, base is 3 inches across, top is 2 inches across.
- Condition :- Small glaze chip on the underside rim of 1 vase measures about ¼ inch at widest point,because of where the chip is it does not detract from the overall look of the pair
- Good colour and nice size for use or display
- Please check out all the photographs and ask any questions.
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.