Ridgway Potteries Razor / Toothbrush Box Attractive Polychrome
- Item:- Ridgway Potteries Razor / Toothbrush Box
- Maker:- Wm. Ridgway & Son – feint impressed trade mark
- Pattern:- Pattern number 1315 – unnamed
- Date:- c1850
- Weight :- 484g
- Size:- 7 inches in length,3 inches across and 3 inches high to the handle on the cover
- Condition:- Nice condition, it does have a firing crack inside the base where the clay has shrunk when it was fired this is not thought of as damage, but there is a very short fine craze hairline in the rim of the base at one end.
- Comments:- Fine example and it could be used in a bathroom or just displayed
- Please check the photographs and ask any questions.
- Happy to combine postage when it is safe to do so
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.