Stunning Victorian Flow Blue Gold Hand Decorated Cup & Saucer
- Item:- Stunning Victorian Flow Blue Gold Hand Decorated Cup & Saucer
- Maker:- Unknown – Staffordshire
- Pattern:- Unknown – Pattern number 802
- Date:- c1850
- Size:- Saucer approx. 5 ¾ inches across – Tea Cup or Breakfast Cup approx.2 inches high and 5 inches across including the handle.
- Weight:- 246g
- Condition:- I cannot find any damage and no restoration
- Comments:- This is an elegant set that matches the Victorian Teapot, Creamer and Trios I have listed. Very clean although it has been used at some point in time. The decoration is hand applied not transfer printed and then the pattern has been outlined in gold again by hand. I have listed all the items seperately – check out the photos to see them all together. I am still trying to establish a maker but it is proving difficult.
- Looking at more than one piece, then let’s have a conversation
- Happy to combine postage when it is safe to do so and it can sometimes be cheaper with a larger box as the cost on larger boxes over 2 kg is on size as opposed to weight
- Please email or message me with any queries you might have
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.