Stunning Victorian Flow Blue Gold Hand Decorated Trio a/f
- Item:- Stunning Victorian Flow Blue Gold Hand Decorated Trio
- Maker:- Unknown – Staffordshire
- Pattern:- Unknown – Pattern number 802
- Date:- c1850
- Size:- Saucer approx. 5 ¾ inches across – Tea Cup or Breakfast Cup approx.2 inches high and 5 inches across including the handle, Coffee Cup/Small Tea Cup 2 ¾ inches high and 4 ¼ inches across including the handle
- Weight:- 378g
- Condition:- There is a fine hairline in the Small Tea/Coffee Cup marked with a pink dot, and minor wear of the gold around the rim (well used hence hairline) there is also a fine hairline in the saucer again marked with a pink dot,also wear of the gold around the rim. Tea/breakfast cup seems fine.
- Comments:- This is an elegant Trio that matches the Victorian Teapot and Creamer I have listed – this is a true trio, 2 cups and a saucer. Because of the hairline in 2 of the items this is really just for display – The decoration is hand applied not transfer printed and then the pattern has been outlined in gold again by hand. I have listed some other cups and saucers – check out the photos to see them all together. I am still trying to establish a maker but it is proving difficult.
- Looking at more than one piece, then let’s have a conversation
- Happy to combine postage when it is safe to do so and it can sometimes be cheaper with a larger box as the cost on larger boxes over 2 kg is on size as opposed to weight
- Please email or message me with any queries you might have
Items are priced without shipping costs because shipping prices can vary so much depending on weight or box size so it is easier if you message or email me, I can then give an exact cost for shipping and if it is acceptable, I will then send an invoice which can be paid via PayPal or cheque.